Lazy Writing 6 Lazy Writing 6

Ha-ha... Ahhh, there's the punch line.

MLP: Rarity bath time MLP: Rarity bath time

There's so much detail in this loop. I zoomed in on the drip from the tub and I'm very impressed with the amount of attention to detail you put in.

Groundcats! Groundcats!

I've Been Had

The ad was so good I found myself 99c poorer. Amazing. You guys should advertise other stuff. I guess.

[KK]whyU hate me Numbers? [KK]whyU hate me Numbers?

Abusive Haters

Unfortunately the abusive haters that leave reviews fail to see this gem for what it really is. It's a quality piece and one must look beyond appearances. How can you read a book if you can't see past it's cover?

CatSage responds:

I like this.//

Naruto - Truth or Dare Naruto - Truth or Dare

Review?

The music makes this flash. I think you were trying a little too hard with all the innuendos all over the characters' faces, but the submission was overall funny. The quality was decent.

[Soup] Lamisil [Soup] Lamisil

Troll Turd is Troll

I honestly do not think this submission deserves the turd. At the time of this writing, the score is 1.59, which shows that there is some quality within. For instance, the preloader and buttons function well, meaning that the author clearly has some knowledge of AS. This is further proven when we hear the audio, unless the audio is between keyframes, even then, the audio is still relatively clear. At least it's not ear-rape. The flash also demonstrates the author's knowledge of tweens and filters, such as when the Lamisil logo faded in and out.

TeaL;DeeR
this flash is above reveiving the turd.

Epic Pie Time Epic Pie Time

mother.. of.. god..

The animation and art style are spot-the fuck on with Studio B. The voices THE VOICES were near perfect. Ladies, you've real voice talent. So like, your team is going to create a MA -17 series of MLP cartoons, and I'm going to give you all my money. Sound fair?

Derpy Cardcaptor Derpy Cardcaptor

Shivers Daily

I watch this animation at least once a day. You have some real talent, sir. The FBF is just superb. I really appreciate your choice of audio too, it's very appropriate. In my opinion, there's really not any one thing I can pick out and say you did wrong. Stellar job.
(I also enjoy your Tumblr, thanks for your contribution to the 'net!)

My Crazy Sister My Crazy Sister

Ohh You.

So not only did you use someone else's audio with your flash (which consists of stick figures; strike two,) it also appears you voted 5 on your submission multiple times to raise its score, which is unforgivable. The reviews clearly reflect a score much lower than 4.3.

Glenn's Comic Movie Pt 91 Glenn's Comic Movie Pt 91

Amnesia

I... I was stunned. After watching this I literally forgot where to vote. I was stupidly scrolling up and down the page. The art was fine, and the audio was... It was there, and... I think the content actually erased some of my brain.