Shotgun Shotgun

That buzz...

Is the sound of you recording the noise. My theory is, you're using a mic to record the sound playing on your computer, and the mic is part of, or is too close to, your computer. That's what the buzz is. You can use Audacity/Wavepad for the "noise reduction" function to get rid of those buzzes. I won't say the sound is stolen, but I will say if it was a real shotgun, it would be much louder with much more echo. : /

Latino Dream Latino Dream

Sweet.

This song is very pretty. Congratulations. I love it. :)

Decibel7 responds:

Thank you for your kind words. :)

Mysterious Sleeper Mysterious Sleeper

Hmmm.

Is the hidden song "Simple and Clean?" Just a guess. That's what the last few bars of your guitar jam sounds like to me. (3.18) Great piece, by the way.
<3 the keychange + slide on guitar

NemesisTheory responds:

haha yes it is! great ear :)

thank you for the review, am happy you enjoyed it <3

Techno Raves Techno Raves

It Needs More Bass.

There's too much treble, I hear the hi-hat, and I hear the snare, and I only hear a small amount of tom hits, and sounds like a synth beat in there. You should try establishing a solid beat with the bass, use that beat to form a syncopated rhythm with the snare supported by the toms and hi-hats. If you add some more bass you might have something. But there's a gap there that's kinda uncomfortable.

Shadowblade2584 responds:

Meh, I'll make an all bass song.

Fusion of Power Fusion of Power

Program?

What program did you use?

Shadowblade2584 responds:

Aviary Music Maker, you can get it on the Google Chrome App Store. Thanks for the 8!

Newgrounds Chat Newgrounds Chat

I'd like to chat if that's kay with you

Can we haz chat-burger?

Squidhunting Manwhore Squidhunting Manwhore

I love it.

I keep thinking about earing this in a gay bar or club.